Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Any Retro-Guys here?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    I would venture to say you are correct.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Quote Originally Posted by LPDfanincarolina View Post
    UT1, you know who I am, where and how I grew up. I know you are a retro man just as you know that I am also. to this day I live by that code and I am teaching my children to be just like dad.

    The thing I miss most nowadays is common every day courtesy. Don't see it much from today's generation, but I blame that on the MEN that should have taught them better!
    Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    I blame it on the "wussification" of society in general..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Cmon guys its not all of us.

    I think you older guys dont give us younger folk much of a chance to prove ya wrong.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    Cmon guys its not all of us.

    I think you older guys dont give us younger folk much of a chance to prove ya wrong.
    Never said it was all....but it's enough
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    Cmon guys its not all of us.

    I think you older guys dont give us younger folk much of a chance to prove ya wrong.

    T'is remarkable to see a young gentleman in this day, but you do see them so I know someone's doing a good job. That's probably 10% of the population!
    Winners never quit, and quitters never win.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    What is considered a young man these day? Age range wise.
    GO VOLS

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ms pemberley View Post
    I would venture to say you are correct.
    Great minds think alike!! good

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    What is considered a young man these day? Age range wise.
    I would guess 16-24.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Im outside that range but I still feel like a young man.
    GO VOLS

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Any Retro-Guys here?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Im outside that range but I still feel like a young man.
    So am I, by more than 10 years, but I still feel like a 14 or 15 year old. Well, my better half accuses me of ACTING that age. LOL haha
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •